Nowadays, more and more people are receiving skin boosters, so what are skin boosters for?
On young skin (before 40 years): the skin still has only a few wrinkles but it begins to lose tone and elasticity. On this type of skin, skin boosters help prevent sagging skin and slow down the appearance of wrinkles by providing the skin with hydration and tone. They also help to give a new radiance to the complexion and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
On mature skin (after 45 - 50 years): injections of skin booster prevent skin aging by improving the quality, firmness and texture of the skin. They help to reduce wrinkles by repulping the skin (sometimes associating skin boosters with filling injections). Offering significant results in the face and lips, skin boosters can also be injected to improve the appearance of the skin in the neck, arms or thighs.
In general, the skin booster has the following benefits:
• Improve in-depth the hydration of the skin,
• Make the skin more elastic and firmer,
• Smooth the skin,
• Improves the texture of the skin ("wrinkling" effect on the décolleté or the cheeks),
• Refine the grain of the skin,
• Make the skin more radiant,
• Slow skin aging and sagging skin,
• Delay the appearance of the first wrinkles,
• Mitigate the effects of photoaging,
• Fills existing wrinkles,
• How do the imperfections of the skin,
• Revive collagen production by the body.