If you have eye bags under your eyes, there is no doubt that it will make you look less attractive, so how to remove these eye bags? Depending on the reason, there are different ways to reduce eye bags. Below we will introduce some methods to remove bags under the eyes.
First of all, if there is only slight eye swelling, you can choose these methods to improve:
1. Cold compresses: Cooling the area lessens inflammation and swelling by reducing blood flow. You can place anything cold, such as an ice pack, frozen bag of vegetables, chilled cucumber slices or refrigerated spoons, over closed eyes for a few minutes.
2. Hemorrhoid creams: Some people pat over-the-counter creams designed for hemorrhoid treatment under their eyes. Product ingredients such as phenylephrine narrow blood vessels to reduce swelling. But use these products with caution: They may cause irritation in this sensitive area. Also, it’s important to keep this medication from getting in your eyes.
3. Caffeine: Caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, meaning it constricts blood vessels. Many cosmetics companies sell eye creams with caffeine to reduce under-eye puffiness. You can also try resting chilled tea bags (caffeinated black tea) on closed eyes.
If it is more serious eye bags, you can treat them with medication to improve or even eliminate them:
1. Filler: This treatment places a filling material (usually hyaluronic acid, which is a jelly-like substance) at the intersection of the under-eye area and the cheeks to create a smooth transition. The injection is performed under local anesthesia in the doctor's office. The results lasted 6 to 12 months.
2. Laser skin resurfacing: This treatment uses laser to remove the top layer of the wrinkled skin under the eyes and stimulate the growth of new collagen to make the skin firmer. The results can last for years, depending on your skin type and sun exposure.
3. Chemical peeling: Chemical peeling also treats eye wrinkles by removing the surface layer. Use chemical solutions in the office to dissolve old skin cells to make the skin firmer and brighter. Depending on your skin type and sun exposure, the effect can last for several years.
The above are some ways to improve and eliminate eye bags. Tiera produces dermal fillers that can help improve various aesthetic problems such as eye bags.