Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-25 Origin: Site Inquire
Have you found that no matter how many sleeps you have, the puffy eye bags under your eyes are a constant companion. To make matters worse, they become more and more noticeable year after year. Of course, we don't want to have such annoying eye bags under our eyes, so knowing the knowledge about eye bags will help you effectively prevent the formation of eye bags.
What is the cause of eye bags?
In fact, many factors may cause swelling under your eyes, leading to bags under the eyes:
1. Lack of sleep can cause puffiness and dark circles.
2. Dehydration can cause the skin around the eyes to look loose and sunken.
3. Fluid retention-for example, allergies or eating salty foods can cause swelling.
4. The irritation of cosmetics can cause swelling of the tissues around the eyes (especially if you don't wash your face before going to bed).
5. Aging will cause the facial fat pad to shrink and sink, thereby forming bags under the eyes.
6. Genetic factors can also make some people more prone to bags under the eyes.
What are the types of bags under the eyes?
1. Mild to moderate swelling of the lower eyelid, mainly due to the congenital overdevelopment of orbital septal fat, is more common in young and middle-aged people aged 23-36.
2. Simple skin relaxation type. In this case, the skin of the lower eyelid and lateral canthus is sagging, but there is no sagging orbital septum, so there is no protruding orbital septum fat and small wrinkles around the eyes, which are more common in middle-aged people aged 33-45.
3. Skin laxity is accompanied by depression between the lower eyelid margin and the inferior orbital margin. It is also common in middle-aged and elderly people. In addition to loose skin, there is atrophy of orbital septal fat and pre-tarsal fat.
4. Moderate to severe bulging of the lower eyelid is accompanied by loose skin of the lower eyelid, mainly due to loose skin, orbicularis oculi muscle and orbital septum, causing the orbital septal fat to prolapse due to gravity. In severe cases, the lateral canthal ligament is loose and the tarsal valgus , The eyeballs are separated, and tears often occur, which are more common in middle-aged and elderly people aged 45-68.
The appearance of bags under the eyes does affect the overall beauty. We can do some skin care procedures and maintain good habits to reduce the appearance of bags under the eyes. Of course, if bags under the eyes appear, you can also take some aesthetic methods to improve them. Tiera specializes in production. It is an injection for the treatment of eye bags. You are welcome to contact us for more information.